Thursday, July 29, 2010

Selling my lame farm


Up for sale is a farmville level 89 farm that has a lot of decorations, buildings, animals etc. All the past horses, ponies, cows an unwither ring are there. I have a full set of the tuscany theme, adobe, japanese, tiki and a lot of other buildings etc. It also has 500+ farmcash and counting...anyone interested on this lame farm?...anyone interested on this lame farm? Email me.
Magana.Ignacio@gmail.com serious people only please

14 comments:

  1. why you doing that? how many farms you got! Is charles hacks all dead now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Charles, are people really able to save all the animals n items or there are only specific ones that stay. Cause I was thinking of buying the software but if it doesn't stay, den no use to buy. Any inputs please. Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles works whit one method i know off.
    i only can get cows and horses.(i am not complainin :) )
    but is there a way to put the buildings/ decorations on the farm/in the barn so they will stay??
    who is still using Charles right now? (i am)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charles not working at all. I just started using it and didnt get many animals/things :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEEED.
    HOW MUCH.
    SERIOUS OFFER.
    I REALLY WOULD LOVE THIS.
    I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'M VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.
    YOUR FARM IS NOT LAME.
    I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't find the instruction on how to use charles to get the animals. does anyone have it???

    ReplyDelete
  8. ABSURD! Try selling it to a FOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your farm & all your exotic animals How can I get them Not sure what I need to do ...Help? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you fucking kidding? You got all that stuff and the FVC for free and now you want money for that?

    It's assholes like you that give us little FV hackers who do it to give people cool stuff a bad name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a simple answer, can u help, yes or no? It is very frustrating to see that friends are having all the beautiful non storage items and animals not cow/horse/claf/foal. I mean frog, alpaca, ox and so on.... What is the procedure? Charles procedure??

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a wanker. ignacio lol

    ReplyDelete